One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WOYWW 386

It's Wednesday's workdesk sharing day! Our favorite day of the week.

Today my photo is not of my desk as this Wednesday morning caught me a bit off guard. Funny how the days of the week can sneak up on you like that. 

I have been working on my swap items. I showed my altered rolodex card last week. This week I finished the accent cards with a halloween theme.



 The moon was wiped with wink of stella for a sparkle and the windows filled in with glossy accents.

I still have Accent cards with a snarky saying, Accent cards with a hexagon and a handmade embellishment using a ticket to all be finished by Friday.  So I will be visiting desks over the weekend since I'm down to the wire on my swaps. (I really wish real life wouldn't get in the way of my crafting time.)

Linking up to Julia's.

Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween cards Lisa! The day is almost upon us! (Sometimes I wish I had two lives and I could dedicate one entirely to crafting. Perhaps if we could clone ourselves - we could have our clone do all the boring stuff, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween project

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    No. 34

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, lolled ta the life getting in the way of crafting! It's true though, and don't these Wednesdays come round quick? Love the cards. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #1 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween project! So adorable! Glenda #26

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Halloween cards! I hear you about time creeping up on you. I almost forgot it was Wednesday - it just seemed like yesterday we visited desks.

    Hope you get all your swaps done.

    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! What a cute post, and so upbeat. I really like your Halloween cards. And yes there is too much life interfering with creating time. I have been multi-tasking all my life and now that my children are grown I would think I have a lot of time...but I just cannot find it. I live with "everything is happening as it should" and go with it. My table is so messy today that I have at least 3 projects in process and one finished. This is not how I envisioned it, lol!Great job on the cards! Keep up the great fun as often as possible! Hugs, Rasz #56

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's crazy how that real life can be such a bother! ;)
    Your Halloween card is so cute. I was staring at it and staring at it trying to figure out how you got that dimension in the windows. Glossy accents, of course! Here's hoping you can catch up on all those other obligations! I'm sure they'll be beauties too!! :)
    Hope #43

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love it. Quick visits today as I am on catch-up. Happy belated woyww, Angela x 20

    ReplyDelete