One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shiny!

That's the challenge up at Use Your Stuff this week - #264. Use anything metallic, shiny, glittery.  Oh, My!

Here I used sequins, some MME gold die cut pieces, and glitter washi.  


Since stamping is something that I'm also trying to incorporate in all my layouts this month, I added some hearts in with sequins and enamel dots sprinkling with a color of ink that wouldn't stand out too much. Then I added the "nothing better than spending time with you" stamp in a darker color next to the journaling at the bottom so it would stand out a bit more. 

I have to thank myboysnme for the lace used here. In a forum post over at 2peasrefugees on proboards, we were sharing what we just have to buy even though we don't use it as often as we like. For me it's lace. I LOVE pretty lace. She generously sent me a large envelope full of gorgeous lace. So thank you, myboysnme. 

5 comments:

  1. Just like your title this layout is sweet! Love how you used the lace as a border. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, love how the metallic pieces adds some pop to the page. Thanks for being apart of UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout! Those photos are so sweet and I love the stamping and the scattered sequins. Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout for the sweet photos; just the right amount of shiny - and frilly lace!- on it, too.

    ReplyDelete