One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I'm On A Roll!




Today I'm sharing a short video as to why I love collection kits for my page kits. I still have bit to learn about taking videos. Plus my iphone keeps telling me I'm out of storage and shutting off while taking the video?!?  Yet I have 46 GB free of a 50GB icloud storage. So why do I pay every month if it's not going to help!?!



I also have a layout I finished for the Monthly 2peasrefugee Sketch/Scraplift Challenge.



Two days in a row for blog posting!  I must be I'm on a roll! Just don't expect it to continue like this. ha.


1 comment:

  1. I also love page kits? Is this how you pack for crops also? Very good video for a phone!

    ReplyDelete