One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday's Are For Sharing 4/18

Sharing layouts, that is.

This is the only thing I've gotten finished through the week.

School Mascot: this was for a sketch/scraplift challenge over at the 2peas refugee board. I was taken by the black with white semi-circle paper which is why I chose the  hexagon paper. It's one that you can add your own color to. I used a Lindy Stamp gang flat fabio ink.  Then I couldn't stand the idea of covering the paper, so it became my top layer and then it was a free for all.  I also added in the challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  You had to use at least 2 clouds and use the book cover for inspiration, so I also took the speech bubble where I used the "Check It Out" one; the colors of green and blue; and I liked how everything was clustered together and on top of which I mimicked as well.

Quite frankly, for 2015 my scrapbook layout goal was 52 and I only finished 39, so I thought this years goals were still a reach. This year, 2016, my goal was 48 layouts. That's not even one layout a week. I was hoping that I wasn't overshooting. But I'm already at 31 layouts for the year. (I have one on my desk almost finished so I'm guaranteed another layout this week.) So exciting! I'm already over halfway to my goal and still have 8 more months plus a couple of weeks. But I really need to tackle those Christmas photos.

 Have a Happy Monday! Hope you get crafty!

13 comments:

  1. love the layers and the yellow on the blue, wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout, really like all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers! Tnanks for joinging us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love all your layers! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice layout! I love the hexagon paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I love this layout and the many layers!! How fun!! Thanks for joining us at SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout. I love all those layers. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout. Nice job with layering. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete