There are pros and cons of each type.
My Pros for Digital Pages
- I typically use templates which makes scrapbooking much quicker.
- I love the look of blended photos on some pages.
- Once you buy the supply, you can use it over and over.
- You can change the size of embellishments and the color.
- Since it prints flat, it takes up less room in your albums.
My Cons for Digital Pages
- The pages are flat. No tactile texture, only visual.
- Tied to the computer to work.
- New items are released weekly not seasonally which can be more expensive.
My Pros for Traditional Pages
- Tactile pages. Oh, my!! How I love this.
- Love of the creative process.
- Can include mixed media
- Can include your own handwriting.
- I have a more varied style from my digital pages.
My Cons for Traditional Pages
- Supplies cost more.
- Once you use a supply, it's gone.
- You need space for storing your supplies and for crafting.
- You have to upload and have your pages printed and mailed to you.
Me, I do both. I lean toward Traditional or Hybrid scrapping, the creative process for me is so much more satisfying. However, when I really don't have time for traditional, I love that I can get my stories documented with digital. When I feel really bogged down, I turn to digital as well.